Sunday, May 4, 2014

First Entry

Hello all,

This is my first time writing about my experiences on a blog.  I am Canadian of Maltese background.  I grew up in southern Ontario.  My life goals have been about becoming an architect and helping to change the lives of those living in slum areas.  Over my education I have met some amazing people.  In 2010, my wife and I moved to Iqaluit, Nunavut.  Presently I have just completed my Masters of Architecture. Starting today I will be sharing these experiences online.  I hope that my life will encourage others to always chase their dreams and at all times find ways to make the world a better place.    

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    It's been an amazing journey to get to this point and as we move forward I pray that we gather the correct strength and knowledge to sustain us :)

    ReplyDelete